Saturday, January 7, 2012

TOOL # 3


  1. Visit several of the video hosting/streaming sites mentioned above. Share with your readers which sites you found most useful for your content and why.
Using video in the classroom or gym is a very useful tool because it really gets the students attention and helps them focus on the lesson.Kids love video,I uploaded two videos one from You Tube and the other from CNN.I will use both in my classes to help demonstrate badminton which is one of the favorite activities that we play.This video explains the rules of badminton doubles.The other video is about visualizing Health and tools for how to stay healthy.I also uploaded a picture of a volleyball on the court.This is the sport I love.I really enjoyed this tool.

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I had totally forgotten badminton doubles rules. EEK! I hated playing doubles. I wanted to hit every one myself - LOL

    You've given the perfect example of incorporating this tool into your lessons. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! this will be awesome to help us in our sports

    ReplyDelete